About Me

My photo
Live Oak, Florida, United States
My name is Sherry Millington and I work at the Suwannee River Regional Library, in Live Oak Florida, as the Technical Services Coordinator. My husband Paul and I live at River Watch, our old house on the Suwannee River. We share our lives with 6 dogs, 9 cats, 5 birds, a tank of tropical fish and Charlie the racoon (who lives in the kitchen). On the weekends the new love of our lives, 4 month old grandson Ayden, also joins us. Life is truly amazing on the banks of the Suwannee.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Thing #1

Well, it took awhile to get started, but I'm off and running (maybe that should read "taking baby steps"). I'm pleased with the way my blog has turned out since I think it reflects my personality. I find it most interesting to look at the blogs of other participants in the 23 Things project. Some of them I know and some I don't, and it's amazing how they use design, color and tone of content to give you an image of their personality. What a great journey toward enlightenment this will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment