About Me

My photo
Live Oak, Florida, United States
My name is Sherry Millington and I work at the Suwannee River Regional Library, in Live Oak Florida, as the Technical Services Coordinator. My husband Paul and I live at River Watch, our old house on the Suwannee River. We share our lives with 6 dogs, 9 cats, 5 birds, a tank of tropical fish and Charlie the racoon (who lives in the kitchen). On the weekends the new love of our lives, 4 month old grandson Ayden, also joins us. Life is truly amazing on the banks of the Suwannee.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Thing #5

"Four Roofs from a Window"

This Flickr thing could easily become an addiction. I had a lot of fun with this one but suffered "The Walmart Syndrome". That's what happens when you get immersed in something and lose all sense of time and the real world. This photo was taken from the living room window of Dennis and Dottie's home. I really love the progression of angles and roofing materials. Flickr, I shall return. Just let me finish the rest of these 23 Things first.

No comments:

Post a Comment