About Me

My photo
Live Oak, Florida, United States
My name is Sherry Millington and I work at the Suwannee River Regional Library, in Live Oak Florida, as the Technical Services Coordinator. My husband Paul and I live at River Watch, our old house on the Suwannee River. We share our lives with 6 dogs, 9 cats, 5 birds, a tank of tropical fish and Charlie the racoon (who lives in the kitchen). On the weekends the new love of our lives, 4 month old grandson Ayden, also joins us. Life is truly amazing on the banks of the Suwannee.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thing #9

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.comAs you can see I created a mosaic using Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker. It was a little tricky but I muddled through. I imagine that someone who has never uploaded photos or used this type of tool would have a difficult time and need the help of someone with experience. For the creative library staff member (and one who has some time on their hands) there are endless possibilities for sharing through these types of sites.
By the way, the title of my mosaic is "River Watch" and the photos are all taken around my house on the Suwannee. This Thing did give me a great excuse to spend last evening roaming around our woods and yard snapping photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment